Thursday, December 19, 2013

The Faith of a Stranger



©2010 David Moody

My money will never make me wealthy
Just as my faith will never make me God
I’m with the doctor, and I’m thinking I’m healthy
He sees my chart and he says: “That’s odd…”
But I don’t want to know

In this crazy world we live in
Where some folks are never satisfied
They believe they’ll receive based on what they achieve
They want to take you on your final ride
But I don’t want to go

So, what’s your loco motive?
What drives your train of thought?
Who do you think will go to visit you
After you get caught?

I know you’re on a mission
Some twisted, deadly scheme
This whole world has been wishing
You’d awaken from this dream

You have the faith of a stranger


1 comment:

  1. Punch him right in the faith in deed. Good job Mr. Moody. A friend of mine does something similar to this I'll see if I can't get her link so you can do it too. Let me see now. I'll be back, This one really makes you think for sure doesn't it .

    ReplyDelete