Tuesday, January 1, 2019

SOFA KING

©2018 David Moody

I'm working hard all the time
I come home tired every day
I never get those things I want
I'll never get to have my way

But I've got a friend back home
That makes me feel so fine
And while I'm slaving here at work
I think of where I love to lay

I want to be the sofa king

There's way too much on my mind
And way too much in my way
To get where I need to be
And throw my troubles all away

I want to be the sofa king

It would be sofa king cool - It would be sofa king fine
I'd be the king of my castle - leave the hassles behind
I could be sofa king - happy, stretched out on the divan
Totally oblivious to every problem known to man

I'm working hard all the time
I come home tired every night
So I can have the things I need
To make my life just right

And when I think of all the things
That make me want to say, "OUCH!"
I need some quality time
On my comfy couch

 I want to be sofa king

1 comment:

  1. My darling, you ARE the SOFA KING... now and forever! Love you!

    ReplyDelete